Job Opening: Sales Rep
Economy Office Supply in Glendale, CA 91204, proudly serving Southern California since 1949 – We are a total business source for office supplies, furniture, janitorial supplies and more.
We provide the perfect home for motivated individuals to build a career, Our Company is passionate and collaborative, and we provide all of the tools needed for you to be successful.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, team player, quick learner, driven to excel with minimum supervision, has inside sales experience, as this is a customer facing position that will require constant contact with our client base.
- Building strong client relationships to maintain established business and acquire new customers.
- Conduct regular interactions (phone calls/emails/meetings) with prospects and assigned customers to maintain, nurture, and develop customer relationship. Maintain customer/prospect records as well as sales touches in CRM.
- Explore prospective customers to establish new accounts.
- Assist with order processing, customer requests, and develop creative and professional solutions based on different requirements of customers.
- Resolves customer concerns by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to managerial team.
- Assess and determine customers' needs on a regular basis by presenting various selections of products and services. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market and product trends and educate customers about the benefits of products to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
- Expect some travel occasionally after starting to take care of business accounts.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing
Desired Skill and Experience:
- Customer Service/ Sales experience
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers in both oral and written form is a Must
- Enjoy working with people, and be comfortable building relationship with customers
- Highly motivated, initiative, passionate, and strong attention to detail
Send Resume to email@example.com
Pay and Benefit:
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Weekly day range: Monday to Friday
Work setting/ location: In-person
Pay: $16 - $ 20 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid Holidays and Vacation (Full-Time)
- Credit Union
- Short and Long Term disability
- Long Term Care and AFLAC